Morocco Visa Formalities 5.0 out of 5 based on 78 reviews.
Formalities and procedures for international visitors
Moroccan regulations regarding entry to Morocco provides that any foreigner wishing to go to Morocco must have a passport or other valid document recognized by the Moroccan state as a travel document (Act No. ° 02-03 of 11 November 2003 on the entry and residence of foreigners in Morocco).
- For foreign nationals whose countries are subject to the visa, their travel documents must be accompanied by visas issued by the Moroccan government.
- The stay in Morocco for tourism is limited to three months for foreigners are exempted from visa and the duration of the validity of the visa for those who are subjected.
- If abroad would extend his stay on Moroccan territory beyond the period of validity of his visa or the period of three months, if not subject to this requirement, it is required to seek permission from the competent Moroccan authority (Directorate General for National Security) and what to avoid to be illegal.
- For the stranger who wishes to exercise a paid job, he may, if so, request a registration card.
Conditions of entry of foreign nationals in Morocco whose countries are exempted from the visa requirement:
Nationals of countries listed below are exempted from the formality of an entry visa to Morocco:
- Saudi Arabia
- Congo (Brazzaville)
- South Korea
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Spain + Andore
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- France + Monaco
- Great Britain
- Hong Kong (30 days)
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- Singapore (30 days)
For foreign citizens arriving to Morocco within the framework of a tour:
* Passport valid, covering at least the length of stay in Morocco, is required.
Note: For foreigners entering in Morocco in the company of their pets, they need to bring their health certificates issued within the six days and rabies certificate less than six months.
For foreign citizens arriving to Morocco individually, in couples or groups:
They must have passports or other valid document recognized by the Moroccan state as a travel
Conditions of entry of foreign nationals in Morocco whose countries are subject to the formality of Visa:
Accordance with the above law, the travel documents of foreign nationals whose countries are subject to the visa, the visa must be accompanied payable for access to Morocco, issued by the Moroccan authorities.
Visas are issued to foreign nationals subject to such formalities, after payment of fees upon presentation of the following:
NATURE OF SERVICE
- Information Sheet for visa application completed
- Identity card and residence permit
- 3 passport photos